Chic Ministry

Monday, April 9, 2012

Chic Mama's Day Markdown


Mama is just a big little girl. She wants to carry a chic bag like every pretty ladies on the street, yet hesitate to break her piggy bank to buy one. On the appreciation day in May, surprise her with a practically beautiful Longchamp Le Pliage bags with our special treat. RM30 off from either the Longchamp Le Pliage Large Bag or Longchamp Le Pliage Small Bag from the Chic Ministry.

(The markdown is indicated in the respective items. Promotion is valid while the stocks last.)



2 comments:

  1. I used to swear by wp for my business’s website but just recently decided that a static site is the ideal solution for my goals. Wp always seemed like overkill. INK for All's markdown export and the boost in speed that comes with a static website are incredible: http://bit.ly/2ECXoDa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    I definitely am fond of the security static sites offer but I will say that I’m missing some of the WP plugins that I used to use. Thankful that I discovered the Ink for all application: http://bit.ly/2ECXoDa it lets you export Markdown files and gives tips on Search Engine Optimization

    ReplyDelete